The 100% cotton men’s classic tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it’s extra trendy now!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
☺️NOTES BEFORE ORDERING☺️
1. Please view all listing photos including color and size charts.
2. Select shirt style (t-shirt/youth shirt/sweatshirt/hoodie) with the size you want from the Size drop-down menu.
3. Select shirt color from the drop-down menu. Please check available colors in the images of this listing. We will get back to you if the color is NOT in stock.
4. Add to cart and follow steps 1-3 if you would like to add more items.
5. Proceed to checkout!
❤️ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS ❤️
• Please turn the shirt inside out before washing
• Cold machine wash in gentle cycle
• Do not bleach
• Do not dry clean
• Do not put in dryer
• Do not iron directly on the design
🚀 SHIPPING 🚀
We always do our best to ship all items as soon as possible. Our product manufacturing processing time is 1-3 business days and will be shipped shortly thereafter. We cannot be held responsible for any lost, damaged, or delayed packages once they leave our shop. If an item shows DELIVERED we are not responsible for shipping another item. PLEASE check with your local post office for further information.
♻️ RETURNS ♻️
We cannot accept returns unless the items are defective on the part of the manufacturer.
⛔ CANCELLATION ⛔
We do not accept the cancellation of orders, if you still want to cancel, please contact us immediately within 12 hours.
You will be charged 20% of the order value. Therefore, please be careful before placing an order.
Thank you for visiting our booth. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately for advice. It is our pleasure to serve you
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you.
Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!